Messaggi di Troy

« Older   Newer »
Angel_Devil1989
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 11:13

Adesso che la band e Lena si trovano a Los Angeles a registrare dei demo ,Troy ci tiene partevipi ed aggiornati sugli sviluppi del lavoro

CITAZIONE
Back home to have some dinner and then back out to my studio to work on some new ideas. Why does everyday seem to just run into another!

CITAZIONE
Recording some vocals on a new tune. http://twitpic.com/44qwe

CITAZIONE
In studio with the gang! Working on a great track. http://twitpic.com/44qu5

CITAZIONE
Must get my lazy ass up, run, workout, and get back in the studio. Want to finish my idea for a new song to show the guys.

CITAZIONE
Just about to show a new idea to Lena & the guys. Hope they like it. :).

CITAZIONE
Back in the studio at 1pm.

CITAZIONE
I'm really tired. Long day in the studio. Great to see everyone! Lena looks great and so do all the guys!

CITAZIONE
Getting for a BBQ with some band mates and a special Russian Guest in sunny LA.

CITAZIONE
Troy in studio with the gang! Working on a great track.

Recording some vocals on a new tune.

Lena is behind the window, I assume.[/quote]

Edited by Angel_Devil1989 - 28/4/2009, 13:42

Angel_Devil1989
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 21:17

CITAZIONE
From Troy's Facebook:

Hey Guys,
Hope everyone is well. Yeah I'll send some more pics hopefully with Lena too. Long days in the studio, its great to have everyone together. Lots of great ideas floating around. I'm recording some guitars at home today then I'll catch up with the guys later to pass on the tracks. If you want to find out whats going on go here..... http://twitter.com/TroyMaccubbin

karuna50
view post Posted on 3/5/2009, 14:32

Aeee io nn capisco bene l'inglese potete tradurlo??? :wacko:
Ma quand'è ke potremo sentire qulke nuova demo?? :woot:

Angel_Devil1989
view post Posted on 8/5/2009, 10:55

Bè già è qualcosa che Troy ci tenga informati su i "lavori in corso " di Lena,l'album se tutto va bene dovrebbe uscire nel 2010 ,ma credo che sentiremo qualcoa anche prima

-Eariel-
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 11:22

Eheheh almeno Troy ci tiene informati! Io apprezzo davvero tanto quel ragazzo! :D :)

Angel_Devil1989
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 11:03

CITAZIONE
"Sitting around, catching up, throwing ideas around. Lena, Sven, Domen, Steve & me."

Seduti,cercando delle idee.Lena,Sven,Domen,Steve e Io

fonte_troy twitter

Angel_Devil1989
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 20:26

CITAZIONE
In the studio with the guys! I'll be taking lots of pics today. post them so you can check them out. We started anotehr tune yesterday thats sounding really cool. Something Domen, Sven and I wrote. Showed it to the guys and everyone really liked it. Now Lena's recording some scratch vocals and its coming together nicely!

In studio con i ragazzi! Scatterò molte foto e le posterò così potrete vederle. Ieri abbiamo iniziato una nuova base e suona bene.Qualcosa che abbiamo scritto io Domen e Sven,l'abbiamo mostrato ai ragazzi ed è piaciuto.Adesso Lena sta registando alcune frasi e stanno venendo bene insieme

traduzione a cura di angel_devil1989

Angel_Devil1989
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 10:56

CITAZIONE
Hey guys, really loving all the feedback!! Fantastic. I will pass it onto Lena & the guys! One suggestion for you all who want to pass on a message to Lena or show support. Show support here and less on my home facebook page. i read this more and I'll show this to Lena too. You guys rock! All of us guys are blown away with the support you are showing us. We want to make this project the best it can be! Thank you

Hey ragazzi,adoro i vostri feedback!Fantastico.Li passerò a Lena e ai ragazzi!Un suggerimento for voi tutti che volete passare un messaggio a Lena o mostrare il vostro appoggio.Scrivetelo qui o sulla mia pagina ufficiale di Facebook. La leggo di più e la mostrerò a Lena.Ragazzi spaccate!! Vogliamo rendere questo proggetto il mogliore che ci possa essere! Grazie

Angel_Devil1989
view post Posted on 25/7/2009, 11:46

CITAZIONE
Hey Guys, Going really well in the studio. We already have about 5-6 tracks that we have recorded. Some are at demo stage some are a lot closer. But lots of great ideas and everyone really coming together as a team. Every new song idea becomes a favourite. I think each one getting better and better. Can't for guys to hear the music. Also for anyone in LA I'll be playing some acoustic shows coming up soon!

Ciao ragazzi,andiamo veramente bene in studio.Abbiamo già 5-6 tracce che abbiamo ragistrato.Qualcuna sono demo già pronte,altre sono molto vicine ad esserlo,Ma ci sono moltissime idea che ci vengono in mente insieme come una squadra.Ogni canzone nuova è la preferita. Credo che ognuna di essi siamo migliore.Non vedo l'ora di farvi ascoltare la musica. E inoltre per quelli in LA suonerò in uno spettacolo prossimamente!

8 replies since 28/4/2009, 11:13   110 views